Saturday, January 15, 2011

Too Serious..

This is again one of my pet peeves, too serious..always see things in life with close attentions and can't just let go as it is.  When there's a problem occured in front of me, i'll always takes things seriously, analysing it and make my own judgement too quick.  Always worried on something about myself or what other people think of me.  Sometimes i worried too much!  I know this is really not cool, but i wish i know how to change this kind of attitude? over analyzed..too sensitive, oh God..wish i can change it.  But i'm gonna try to change it slowly..i don't know maybe by see the problems just the way it is and not to make any assumptions yet, and try to relax a little bit.  wheew..wondering if ever someone will understand and like everything about me that i don't have  to  worry like this.  I'm wondering if i ever have a relationship, will he, the partner of mine will accept me for who i am? Yea i'm sure he is.."mr. wright". 

No comments:

Post a Comment