Thursday, January 27, 2011

Romantics Words For Him

Words are powerful, and the words you say to him can either nurture and strengthen your relationship – or bring it crashing down in a miserable break-up! To know exactly how words affect his emotions, and to learn how to use your words to make him fall MADLY IN LOVE with you,  Sometimes, I give lectures and seminars to groups of women around the country.  Mostly small groups of less than 50 women, but I still have a lot of fun meeting them and listening to their love problems -- and giving them life-changing solutions!  After giving these talks for several years, I've learned something very important -- the way I speak to my audience has a big effect on how they respond to me. And certain words have a much bigger effect on them than others.  It's not just me, either -- I've also realized, especially during our open
forums, that virtually every woman in the world "talks" to herself.  This self-talk is often unconscious, and --unfortunately -- it's also often sad and depressive.  Many of my clients look at themselves small -- "I'm not pretty," "I'm not sexy enough," "I'm not as smart as I want to be."

And you know what happens? That's the message they bring to the men they meet.  "I'm not attractive enough to be your girlfriend, but I hope you'll accept me and love me anyway."  Hello!  Ladies, words are POWERFUL. And the words, the emotions, the messages you bring across to the men you meet actually DICTATES how he's going torespond to you.  Do you want him to respond to you in a positive way?

Then learn the right things to say! And in today's letter, I'll be giving you three powerful phrases that help build your bond with the man in your life, and also make him more likely to RETURN your love.
Ready? Here's the first phrase. Feel free to write this down!

ROMANTIC WORDS #1 - "JUST CURIOUS."

Surprised? These two words have helped my clients and readers turn first dates with new men into fantastic, heart-to-heart meetings that blossomed into wonderful relationships!  But how does it work?
Simple -- I'm pretty sure it's hard to ask personal questions during the first date, but when you add these two words after your question..."So what do you do for a living? Just curious."  "What do you do for fun? Just curious."  "Are you single? Just curious."...instantly, answering your question becomes SO MUCH EASIER for him! Without these two powerful words, your questions may come off as too forward.

He might start thinking that you're one of those needy, desperate women who rush into relationships with the first man who comes their way.  But when you're "just curious," he'll think you're just that -- just curious  and he gives you an answer!  Practice saying these two words after your questions. It will help build the connection between you and him, and can lead to a longer, more satisfying conversation -- instead of the usual awkwardness that accompany most first dates!

ROMANTIC WORDS #2 - "TELL ME MORE."

As you go on more and more dates with him, the conversation evolves.  If you started out by talking about your jobs, your living arrangements, and your interests, then later on, you'll start talking about your goals, your values, and your love life.  This is where the phrase "tell me more" is at its most powerful.  When he's telling you the deeper, more intimate details of his life, he actually wants you listen and appreciate him.  And when you say, "Please tell me more,"  then you show him that you're genuinely interested in his life!  And when he knows you're interested, and when he knows that you actually value his views, he's going to like you more and more.

Conversation is a great way to build that deeper, more emotional bond that your budding relationship needs!  What's more, later on, he's going to ask YOU about your goals, values, and -- perhaps most importantly -- your love life. Since you showed your interest in HIS life, he's going to show an interest
in yours, too.  And that's where things REALLY get fun!

ROMANTIC WORDS #3 - "HEY, HARD WORKER."

Before you comment on "Hey, hard worker," let me explain for a bit!  At the beginning of your relationship, it's a good idea to compliment him lightly. A good way of doing this is by showing your approval of his appearance:  "I love your suit!"  "I like the color of your eyes."  "That's a nice tie. You sure know your way around fashion!"

Later on, though, as your conversations get deeper and more intimate, it's a good idea to show your approval of the deeper things, too.  For instance, if he's an entrepreneur -- "Hello, hard worker!"  If he's a fireman, policeman, or paramedic -- "Hi, hero!"  If he's into community service -- "I love how you spend so much of your time helping others. It's so noble."  When your compliments move from the
physical to the more emotional, it means that your relationship is maturing nicely.

It also means things are going right, and if you keep saying the right words, your relationship can develop into something that will last a lifetime!  Sure -- I know I've mentioned in some of my previous newsletters that actions speak louder than words.  But trust me, words speak pretty loudly themselves -- and, as I've shown you in this newsletter, they have the power to move the relationship in the right
direction.  So make your words count!

WORDS ARE POWERFUL

Yes, words are VERY powerful.  Knowing the right things to say is a great addition to your "love toolkit,"
and I highly recommend you develop this crucial dating-and-relationship skill.  Trust me, I've met so many women who lost their boyfriends and husbands simply because of a careless or thoughtless word. I don't want you to make that mistake in your OWN love life!  As you get better with your conversation
skills and choices of words, you can come up with your own style.

Trust me, coming up with your own personal style of flirting with men is one of the most enjoyable dating skills you'll ever learn!  If you want to get started, here's the secret -- it's all about knowing what
makes men tick.  When you know exactly what makes men "graduate" from physical attraction to TRUE LOVE, then the words will come easy and naturally!

-Alexandra Fox-

No comments:

Post a Comment