Saturday, January 29, 2011

Falls Into The Dark Well

Noone knows what i've been through..
Noone knows how i feel..
Noone even cares about it.

People are selfish..this world is getting me down..
I'm in the pit of a dark well..where noone even knows
I screamed and nobody can hear me..
This place is creepy, cold and quiet..

So tired with this loneliness..
So tired of crying..
So tired of being lost forever..

Wishing God sending me His angels to comfort me..
To take me out from this dark pit of my life.
or at least give me some lights, a fire to make me warm,
and comfort blanket to sleep until someone rescue me 

God..I almost given up..
If You want me to go through this hell, I will..
But please do not leave me..
To whom I can counting on besides You?

I'm sure you counting every tears that falls in my face..
For every pain that i felt..
For the loneliness that kills..
I'm waiting you to call me..
To let me in to the kingdom of heavens

Where there will be no sadness and pain
No heartache and disapointment
No loneliness and betrayal..
Only peace and love..
- Mitha-

No comments:

Post a Comment