Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Little Sister



I just found out that my sister is sick in Jakarta, she got high temperature for four days already.  She got to take a blood test to find out what kind of treatment she needs.   The doctor warn her about the possibility of Dengeue since she had high temperature.  But the last news that i got from mom, the test is negative.  She had nothing to worry about..the fever only because of her cough.  Ah thank God she'll be fine.  Hopefully she'll be better soon, mom's gonna take care of her for awhile outthere.  I hope mom is okay too..

Well..I'm going to tell a little bit about my little sister.  She's the youngest one in the family, and her name is Kinanti Ayu Fridayani.  My parents gave her last name Fridayani, because she was born on friday 25 years ago.  Between me and her there's a ten years gap in our age, that's why sometimes we cannot be too close to each other.  But of course i love her no matter what.  She is a sweet young lady, the lucky one who was born when my parents are all settled with their carrier.  By the time she was born, we already have car, a house, everything that my parents had achieved.  Not like me, i was born in the poor conditions when they still very young and poor experiences.  Anyway..my sister is the smartest one in the family, she's also very polite, and kind.  She had big eyes, and a tall height.  I am so proud of her, though sometimes a little bit irritated with her stubborness, and ignorance attitude.  She still cannot manage her own life, that's why she always got sick.  

It's very different with me..by the age of 25 i can manage my own time, eventhough i lived alone in Jakarta.  I can manage my money, and i always taken a very good care of myself because I knew, if I  was sick noone can help me.  Maybe she's acting the way she is because of mom and dad who likes to baby her all the time.  She's supposed to learn from me, her sister.  But well..eventhough we have the same blood, we still have our own unique character, different from each other.  Next time, I'll tell you a little bit about my other siblings.  The only boy in between us. Get well soon little sista.  Godbless you..

No comments:

Post a Comment