Thursday, February 3, 2011

Are You Interested 2

It's been long time i used this dating sites, actually i'm not that interesting to find friends here.  Why? because i get dissapointed.  I wrote my profile honestly, with direct messages said that i'm not interested with married men.  But still, married guy add me or messages me.  Maybe I forgot to wrote the relationship interest that i was looking for,  like looking for a serious relationship or just friend. 

And my other frustration is that some people had no pictures!  Why they do that? Is it because they don't have self confidence?  Some people said that if people don't have their own pictures that means he is married, or is bad looking hahaha.  Why they just don't try to be honest.  Ah..that's why!  They who do that, might not been serious right?  huh..well, that's why im not that into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment