Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What Is Your Contribution For Others?

Inspired by a book I forgot the title.."A Thursday with Morris?" argh..i forgot..but, this story is about an old men who met 5 important people in his coma.  This five persons, are those who connected and got influenced by his presence in his life.

So, I was thinking..what is my contribution in someone else's life? I am sure I did positive and negative influence to people around me.  But as far as I can remember, I tried my best to put others need rather my own needs.  I usually are a sweet person, who always likes to help anybody who needs my help, gave them support and encouragement to friends or family who are in despair. 

I remember what other people did to me when i was young, or as long as I'm living..some of them are good and some are bad.  To the people who brought me positive contributions in my life..I personally honoured them to be such a good influence for my life.  But for some who did negative influence to me, well..i still grateful that they make me learn from the bad thing..It is life..one person that i still remember his opinion about me when I was younger that made me grow as a person who lack of confidence, shy..

It was when I was in junior high school, this boy is a star in the school..girls crush including me..Oneday, a friend of mind made a prank on him, she told him..that Ginggi (me) has a crush on you.  He asking her, "who? Ginggi the nerd girl?"  then since I hear his comment, I cried..that is one word that can change your whole life and who you really are.  I was shy and lack of confidence, but i grew and i am wiser now.

That is my point of view..one wise word say..you can build someone from your words or you can destroy them. That is also your contributions of life to someone else..you may not know what you did to others whether it intentionly or unintentionly. positive or negative..

I personally trying my best to become an inspirational person to someone else.  Though you think I'm nobody..but I just want to share to you, to be the best human as possible, rather then just an odd one.

No comments:

Post a Comment