Sunday, December 13, 2009

The world is a mean place..

It feels awful when you're lonely..you found out that the world is a mean place to lived.  Everybody seems to be so busy with their own agenda..they are there when they need our help and support, but they left when we called for help or when we need their supports.  But this is life..I remember one quote says..A person who seek beauty sometimes walk alone.  I always being nice to people, I don't like to hurt someone else feelings..but they don't like me? they think i'm superficial..they thought i'm complicated and weird? am I too much expectations to others?  Mother told me..why you care so much on how people think about you? why do i need someone else approval? why can't I just be myself?

I don't know..perhaps too much people hurt me, stab me in the back..but Mom told me to learn how to forgive.  I know this is something that is not easy to learn..but i will try.  I wish I know from where to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment