Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Been critize with mom, forgotten to bring my wallet on the way to school this morning..ahh..I usually don't like to complain on such things like that, but today..I feel so sensitive. I wasn't a complainer..to me..people who likes to complain on such a small thing are just wasted of energy.

Everybody has their own problem, whether its small or complicated. But we often don't realized that our action is affecting other's. For example someone has a very bad mood in the morning, perhaps because he/she have her own stress..sometimes she/he will throwing their emotions on other people.  Like being grumpy or critizing. That emotions, can make someoneelse feeling bad also, and it will impact on their day.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to take bad energy that someone threw on me. And trying to thing positively in a worst time or day, and just take it as a humor. If we try to blame everything with unlucky situations or not taken problems lightly..I believe that you will going through a bad day whole day.

So..today I learned to get through the small problems. Now..I have to get through my other case in my relationship and how I have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment