Thursday, December 31, 2009

What Is Your New Year's Resolutions?

For me..The next year to come will be a happy year.  Wishing to God, that He will open a way for me to make a business, concentrating and focusing my life to Myself and Darren.  I will forget to have a new relationship for awhile..I guess I need time for myself, rebuild myself to be independent, get my goal on my dreams, have fun with my hobbies, and try to focus on raising my son.  I will try to make rules for darren, focusing on make times for his and my own needs.

I think we need to keep optimistic.  I realized that life is like this..shocking but we can go through it.  And we know that nothing is really bad, because we get used to it, and we can survive.
My motto is..never surrender with life.  I will not gonna be defeated by it.  I challange it..i'll show the world that i will make it.  When we follow this life day by day..I believe we have nothing to worry about.  cos everything will be fine.  God is the provider, so I believe..He will be my super parents.  Who protect me, support, and keeping me from harm.

Could be happiness for a whole year? I believe we have not 100percent happiness for a whole year.  Sometimes a problem occured, and we hit by the sadness.  But, we all know that every problems has their own way to solve.  So..just accept it the way it is with a big heart and patient.  I don't want to see the dark all the way..but waiting with patient that it will solve soon.. so no need to be sad or down too long.  Because the sun will always shines again.

No comments:

Post a Comment