Thursday, December 24, 2009

Positive..

Positive..positive..positive..that is the only way for us to get a happy life and health.  I know sometimes your mind is dragging to the other way, where its all about question "why", self pitiness, unhappiness of something that is missing.  It's just so easy to change or click the bad thoughts  from your mind.  When your thoughts in your head starts to questions the word "why", "what's wrong with me"..just switch that thoughts into positive and cheer yourself up.  Know that all negative thoughts can create bad energy and destroy your health.

This is a reminder for me, again..and again..because I want to be healthy mind, body, and spirit.  This is how I handle my life.  Life cannot defeat me.  I'm the only power that defeat it!  Nothing can bring me down! noone else can!  I'm the master..I create my life..even this life is harsh.  I will chalange the world..I point at them..no matter what they do to me, they can never bring me down..

No comments:

Post a Comment