Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How To Make My Heart Smiling again?

I have no clue how to answer this own question.  I was looking the answer to God..how Dear Lord?

This question suddenly popping up in my mind yesteday.  All this time my mind was always occupied by negative thoughts that people said about me.  And I know human behaviour mostly judging a person from their outlook.  They said i'm superficial, dumb, individualist etc..and I don't know why my mind always repeating their words like a tape.  I tried to ignored it..but sometimes it tickles me..Am I really superficial, dumb, individualist like what they think i am? How long do they know me?

 Sometime I feel disgusted with people who have such a shallow minded who likes to judge a person by it's cover.  Well I don't need their approval.  Did they helping me? I guess if I listen to what people said.  If I always looking for their approval, i will never be happy..because i have to be someone who is not me!

Guess the answer is..just love myself, be with myself, or in other word being self centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment