Monday, December 14, 2009

Why Negativity Is really A Strong Things in Our Life?

Taken my son to school made me a little bit cheer today, since the morning i woke up..I found myself feel sad.  I don't know where that come from.  I fed my son taken him to shower with this bitter feelings inside that I felt so lonely.  I was thinking of my relationship with the men I love which is stuck and seems going down the hill to crash.  I felt confused and frustrated, I felt unloved and also thinking if I was in a foolish game.  I feel like I'm really stupid because I don't know how to get his love and attention..and most of all his attractions.  I did what I think I should, by telling him how I felt.  

But it seems useless..Now, My feelings is more and more become negative.  I open my account on facebook, and found out that my ranking of being a nice person is going down.  I know maybe you think, I'm over sensitive to this stupid applications..but I thought that..hey..what's going on here? Did I get a low vote from my friends? are they don't like me anymore? but why?  That kind of thought is bothering me this morning, and I keep doing what I have to do.  When I went to Darren's school suddenly I asked myself.."why do I feeling this way?"  "Do I need a help from anyone?" Why people seems to hate me now? 

Why people is trying to hurt me? Then I can feel that my body begin to stiff.  I can feel my heart is building a wall..no..i cannot be like this i thought myself.  Ginggi you should open your heart, forgive them..ahh but it's seems so hard.

The story is not over there, this evening i read my ex bf who i have a cold war now..wrote in her wall about how lucky she was and wishing ppl that bad to her happiness..i feel so sick..how can she said that while she's the one who is bad to people? that is so disguisting!  Well..let see until when she can laugh at someone else fall?  I don't like to feel this way actually but..I have to switch this negativity again..oh it is soo hard to be positive.  

I need to calm myself down right now..I should not wasted my energy on small problems like this.  It is only a small tiny trial..I will be okay soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment