Monday, December 14, 2009

Love At The First Sight

I saw his picture tagged from his friend on facebook, when I take a look at it..my gosh..my heart was pounding so fast..He's smile, the way he looks..oh so sexy.  I looked at it for sometimes, looking at his expression.  Again..I don't know why everytime I look at him, .....I cannot describe how I feel about him.  Is this called love?  I felt embarrasing at myself, thinking that..this person..could he be in love with me? an asian woman who have a child and is an ignorance woman he knew.  A weird woman, who is simple and low social degree.  Un glamour like woman he used to hang around with.  Do you think he will love you back ginggi?

Yes that is why I hold this up in my heart.  He knows I love him..but he doesn't know the depth of my feelings because I just holding it inside.  I waited for him to make a move on me.  But sometimes he ignore me.  I know that he might not have that special feelings for me.

My heart really hurts right now..hurts that i cannot have what I want.  Because everytime I fall in love, I'm in love with a person who doesn't have the same feelings for me.  
Me and him just like water and oil..came from a very different life.  He is popular while I'm just an ordinary women, single parent.  He surrounded with beautiful glamour girls, while i'm a loner.  Who am I to love him who such an amazing men for me.  Though he might not a typical good guy, he's a party boy..but he is a sensitive men, he trusted me, he is a strong person with a dark past.  His sensitivity makes me fall in love with him.  I'm a jelouse woman, how can I be happy with this popular guy if he always focusing on his own life and social life?  Though I know, this is only a platonic kind of love, I know I cannot forget about him, because no matter what..we shared something deep before.  We are best friend.  

Though we re not together again, he will always be a friend of mind..
Love you CP..


No comments:

Post a Comment