Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lesson I

Don't trust a drunk guy!

We want to believe that when someone's drunk what he said that coming from his mouth are coming from an honest feeling he cannot share when he's sobber.  But that is really a crap!  I have this mistakes by trying to accept a "drunken" words from my ex husband when he was proposing me.  yeah..he proposed me on the phone and i didn't knew that time that he was drunk.  So even we married for four years..I just realized, that he didn't actually love me.  He proposed me accidently.  That is my first mistake.  

And this happen again last time, with my exboyfriend..He was drunk when he said he wants to be serious with me..but then, he seems to forget he ever mentioned it to me lol..omg..yes I know, you may think i'm just a fool girl.  But, I took lesson now...so, I just want to remind all ladies who love a men, please..don't listen to his drunk bla..bla..bla..because it means nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment