Friday, December 18, 2009

It Is Hard To Turn your Back To Someone You Love and Care

I feel that I should move on again..My heart tells me, to step away slowly from the men I love so much.  I realized that he doesn't love me.  Women intuitions never lies..
If I don't feel loved from him, there s no use for me to wait.  No matter what he said..about the promised he used to say.  Love supposed to be happy..supposed to be understanding, spending time bonding..I felt being left out alone.  When he probably happy with someone new.  There is nothing I could do about it.

I don't know how to get his love back.  since he never invited my ym again. what is the point i wasted my time to sit here waiting till he add me back.  He wants me to forget about him.  So, let him go..
He doesn't have to say it..he knew I'm not stupid.  So here I am alone again in this new year's eve..just like another new years behind.  No one is going to call me..Happy New Year sweetheart..I love you..I will be coming soon wait for me..If i add his ym again, I m scared he might ignore it.  

Maybe this is the sign from God, He wants me to follow His other plan..So, He told me to step away from him for good.  I believe..good guy is a represented God it self.  He is caring, attentive, protective, supportive, sweet, and loyal.  So, I feel none of this about him.  Only doubts and lonely.
I have nothing to loose..I want him to step up and do his job if he love me.  I thought about how to get his love when other women trying to get him..I thought that I have to stay calm, and stay leaning back.  Hoping that he will be back to me someday.  Thought I can win his heart by being open to him when his giving me attention.  Thought that this is life, Where so many women out there, pretty and looking for a men.  But should I do anything to catch a men's heart? I don't think so..Love comes naturally.  If he likes..he will get it.  I know he likes me, but for him I just not his perfect match.  We both were the opposite attract.  only for awhile not forever.

I learn that I'm the one who controls every relationship I've been involved with.  You take him or leave him.  If he only want to play around then leave.  You're not looking for playing friends.  I look for serious relationship that ends up marriage.

Waiting for my perfect soulmate to come to find me..

No comments:

Post a Comment