Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is it Worth to Be The Other Woman?

My marriage ends because of the third person came to our marriage.  I still wondering..do we really have to be so selfish when it comes to love? When you think you should be with the person you love are forbiden or in other words is "belongs" to someone else and are engaged with ring or law? What do you feel if that happens to her? how does she feels?

My little sister is in the position where she involved with a married guy.  She didn't want to hear what my mother and I objected.  She knew the risk..the risk of having a bad reputations in her office.  His wife were sending emails spreading my sister's affair with her husband.  Now..she have to face the consequence of playing with fire.

I mean..what is the benefit of being someone else in other's life? not much..you may have the person you love but till how long? what if you have insecure feelings that he still love his wife and miss his son/daughter? what if he wants to go back to her? what if people looking at you sinically that you are a stealer? Well that s life..
We never understand about it..just lived with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment