Monday, November 30, 2009


 I like gardening..i like to see the green leaves, to smell the colourful roses and flowers..it makes me feel relaxs.  When I’m in stressful moment, I can run to my own little garden.  Sometimes I talk to them, encouraging them to bloom pretty.

I believe all creatures including trees and plants have a feelings.  They can hear you and react just like us humans.  So, when i’m at it..I talk to them, and gave them a name..like..”hello good morning madam rose..how are you today?”  or I talked to other plants and calling them “well hello mama violches..”:-)

If we care for animals and plants the same like we care to other humans, I believe they will respons positively.  And you cannot taken for granted their abilities to us..human..they produced oxigen, their colour makes us happy and of course they make this earth pretty too.  They also provide us food.

So..why don’t we start respecting them and be grateful for what they gave to us?  I believe we can get a good carma by treating them good and respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment