Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Calling In... of a Life Partner... .

•*¨`*•✿ By Sannanda

The invitation is clear... I feel you in my heart... The decision is made within me... years of preparation... to receive you...

Within me the knowing... you will be a mirror... reflecting me... all my beliefs all my wounds... and yes... all the grace within my sacred being...

So I have looked inside... healing my wounds... embracing my loneliness with love... going from alone... becoming all-one with the divine... My heart is radiant... joyfull... and filled with awe for the sheer expression of life itself...

My love... Dear One... I have made myself ready... to welcome you ... You... the mirror reflection of all what I am... I call you... sending my voice into the infinite realms of Universe... and yes... wow... the response from you...

... My love... I hear your call... I am ready... look for me... my path will cross yours... any moment... Be ready... Beloved One...

No comments:

Post a Comment