Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Beauty Of Your Light..

As I look into your bright, joyous eyes, I am reminded of the beauty that you are is within me.

Of all the bright, beautiful Lights in the Universe of Love, it is the beauty of your Light that illuminates my journey Home.

It is this beauty that you give to me and so shall I receive. I accept your gift with all my Love and gratitude for the joining of the oneness of Love.

It is this gift that I give to you as well. For what is offered to me is offered to you. Such is the beauty and the miracle of being aware of God's Love.

It is our connection through His Love that demonstrates that no barriers can come between the destiny of peace. Within our connection do we reflect our Love unto the world reminding everyone of the beauty that is within them.

Alas, we are Home. Amen! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment