Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stress Reliever The Cheapest Way

I have my own choices to relief the tensions in daily life..everyone has their own solutions to deal with stressful day.  The popular way we known it as "The Spa" or meditation.  But for a women like me, I prefer the cheapest way to charge  my spirits.  Here are some of them..

  1. Enhale fresh morning air and standing in the warmth of the sun for ten until twenty minutes.  Too much staying inside the house can cause you lack of fresh oxygen.  Your blood circulations needs the sun energy to warm the muscle through your whole body, it will makes you feel more relax and energized.
  2. Drink a warm tea with two spoons of cream every morning.  It is also help me to go through a day.  It is also good to ease headached.
  3. Reading the Holy Quran, or zikir and praying.  I can feel the benefits of wudhu or to wash and clean our face, nose and mouth with fresh water, I feel more calmer, and fresh.
  4. Hot shower..feeling the hot showering the backs can ease the tensions in muscle.
  5. Gardening.  To make an interaction with plants will make you feel a sense of love, soften your feelings, and satisfying.
  6. Shopping window.  When I have some money, I took my son to have a walk in a walking concept mall.  Just having lunch at a restaurant or siteseeing with him.
So many cheap ideas you can create to relieve stress, it is up to you to be creative..

No comments:

Post a Comment