Saturday, December 18, 2010

God Reply To My Prayer..


Ginggi my dearest daughter,  it is not your time yet..
I have something better for you and I'm the only one who knows it  when is the right time..
Ginggi I want you to be close to me first..To trust your life only to Me.. To call upon Me..To Count on Me..
I know your sorrow, and I'm aware of your weakness..But I want you to be the women I love dearly.
I see your tears, and I see how hard you try to hold on..I listen to your pray..and I will promise you to give you the gift that you deserve my beloved one.

Call me..and I'll always be there for you..
Cry to me..I'll wipe your tears away
Whispers to me in your sleep..and I'll cover you with my love..

There will be a day when I give you a smile in your face.
A joyfull life full with love and laughter..
Someone who you can count on just like Me..
He is the representative of my being in Him.
You will recognize him oneday..

You will recognize him oneday..and he's gonna come soon..
I promise..







No comments:

Post a Comment