Monday, December 31, 2012

New 13 Resolutions

New years is about to come..My resolutions for the next ones are:

- Focusing on my kids, because children is my priority investment.  His future is in my hand..
- Becoming a good muslimah.  This is always be the one and never change goals in my life.
- Managing and creating a new me..it's called "Me project". A self developing for a better me.

That's all..I don't want to have many un realistic goals that only passed and forgotten easily.  Just something that I can gain in my daily plans that I wrote in my own journal. 

People can have many dreams and goals in their life, like going abroad, traveling to europe, getting married, and so on..while me? I just thinking about the real goals, a day by day goals. Simply because I don't want to be so disapointed when all of my dreams cannot come true.  So..if one day I found true love in my journey..well..I called it..destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment