Monday, July 18, 2011

"Oh my ALLAH!"
What a test u've put me into!
My life-wave is now at the trough
My love, my friends, my family
Everyone left me so lonely.....

I've got no money, not a single penny
to spend for what I need....
I'm confined, living like a dead
every moment, every second...

Sometimes losing my strength,
Sometimes shedding tears!
Falling on the ground,
Sweating in the fear

"I can't tolerate Oh ALLAH, I can't bear!"
(says my heart shedding tear!)

I confess, I never acted good
But now I really want to...
Please Allah give me chance
Give the chance for hedayaah

I wanna get relief & forever before you
I wanna bow my head
I want some peace to rest on "bed"
I don't wanna live like a dead!

Let my past just be faded
I REGRET...
please give me the chance for Hedayaah!

I know ALLAH, You're so merciful
You don't have ending grace
Your heavens is what I wanna embrace
Relieve me out of such painful race..

when my soul cried out everyday & night all these words,
something from somewhere loaded my heart!

Not so late...
ALLAH, the ALMIGHTY, had granted my wish
n saved my pure faith !!!

I got to earn thousands monthly now
My beloved repents on his fault now
My friends & family turned out to be so cordial
that I never felt it to become real !!!

It's all my pure Trust & Patience...
that eased all my difficulties,
I urge, hold your patience in the name of ALLAH in any times please!

You'll undoubtedly, surprisingly & unimaginably get release!
In sha' Allah !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment