Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rest..

I agree with this statement wrote by Alison:

"Be aware that as we approach the end of 2012, the more light, love and positivity we send out, the more negative and darkness gets thrown back at us.

I'm finding it more frequent, and thankfully I am well able to deal with it, unless I'm t
ired and then I find it's better to be alone being inspirational on here, listening to my favorite music or in my garden where I'm always with spirit...

Please be aware that is just what is happening right now as the earth attempts to balance itself and us as part of the whole.......Just keep shining and be aware that if you get tired - Rest, do things that you enjoy and remember to breathe in Gratitude always.......♥ ♥"

love and light

All1son

No comments:

Post a Comment